This article explains how to get the full version OFPALIS PaperScan Professional free of charge on your computer. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing ORPALIS PaperScan Professional on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- ORPALIS PaperScan Professional System Prerequisites
- How to download and install ORPALIS PaperScan Professional
- Files required
About the software
PaperScan Professional Edition can scan, process and perform OCR. It also annotates, compresses and saves your images and PDFs in different formats.
Professional Edition has many special features
- Unlimited batch TWAIN/WIA scanning/import
- Print as a single-page PDF/A, JPEG 2000/PNG, JPEG 2000/PNG, JBIG2, WEBP.
- Save as multipage TIFF, JBIG2 and PDF/A.
- Send an email
- Image processing in batch acquisition: autodeskew, angle rotate, borders removal and punch holes removal.
- Post Image Processing: color adjustment, color space conversion, effects, filters, crop and more…
Support PDF/A conformance levels and versions, as output format
ORPALIS Professional System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200MB or More
How To Download and Install ORPALIS paperScan Professional
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Start Setup.exe to install the software