This article explains how to get the full version Comfy Photo Recovery (v6.2) for free on your PC. For instructions on how to install Comfy Photo Recovery version 6.2 on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Comfy Photo Recovery, v6.2 System Requirements
- How to Download & Install Comfy Photo Recovery V6.2
- Required files
Information on the software
Comfy Photo Recovery can help you recover digital images. The program recovers photos not only that were accidentally deleted but also images that are lost when formatting a hard drive, memory sticks, or USB flashdrive. The “Search for Partitions” function allows you to find and continue recovering digital photos from the deleted partition.
Comfy Photo Recover is easy to use. The interface has been designed as a step by step wizard, which allows users to complete the necessary parameters to recover. The program walks the user through searching for, recovering and saving deleted images. The program’s photo recovery will bring you more joy than just working with it.
Comfy Photo Recovery doesn’t read the drive data during operation. ComfyPhoto Recovery doesn’t save any data to the drive, and it won’t delete your files. To restore lost data, the utility allows you to create a virtual copy (or a virtual partition) of the physical information carrier or logical partition. This function greatly reduces the risk of causing harm to data on the “hit” drive.
Comfy Photo Recovery features the following:
- RAW files, including digital photos from professional camera cameras, are available for recovery in the following formats.
- Recovers digital images in jpeg and jpg formats: ico, PSP, WMF, png.
- You can recover images from memory cards that have been deleted
- Photo files can be recovered after a quick and complete formatting or total deletion.
Comfy Photo Recovery System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 Windows 8.1 Windows 7
How to Download and Install Comfy Photo Recovery v6.2
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe and install the software