This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery v10.5.0.0 for free on PC. You can download Stellar Toolkit For Data Recovery v10.5.0.0 from the direct link provided below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery v10.5.0.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery v10.5.0.0
- Required files
About the software
An advanced data recovery software to recover data from Mac, Windows, Linux and Synology drives.
Unexpected shutdowns, hypervisor malfunctions, and human error may cause data to be lost on virtual machines. Stellar data recovery toolkit can mount a virtual machine image (VMDK, VDI, VHD, and VHDX) and recover the lost data.
System crashes and fails to boot can be caused by OS updates, hardware problems, or software bugs. Unless the storage media is restored, all data in a crashed system or unbootable one is lost. Stellar data recovery toolkit creates a bootable recovery USB that allows access to the crashed system to recover data.
Stellar Data Recovery Toolkit is compatible with all storage drives: hard drive and solid-state drives, USB flash memories, hybrid storage devices, portable drives, memory cards, optical storage and Synology drives. After you enter your BitLocker password, or Startup key, the toolkit can recover data from BitLocker(r), encrypted drive.
The toolkit can reconstruct an inaccessible RAID array by using parameters such as disk order, start sector of RAID, stripe/block size, etc., and then scan the RAID volume to recover the data. Further, it can provide the probable values for RAID construction, when the parameters are unknown, thus allowing data recovery.
The toolkit can also recover data from a virtual computer by mounting the VM file and scanning it as a physical storage. It scans the visible partitions of the virtual computer. The toolkit can also search for and locate missing partitions to scan and retrieve data. This toolkit can retrieve data from VMDK and VDI images, as well as VHDX and VHDX images.
Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery has the following features:
- Virtual Drives (VMDK & VDI), which can be used for data recovery
- Restores lost or inaccessible arrays RAID 0,RAID 5,and RAID 6.
- Data recovery from Synology drives (BTRFS File System).
- Supports NTFS, APFS, Ext4 & more file systems.
- Compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7.
Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery v10.5.0.0 System Requirements
- Processor: Intel compatible (x86, x64)
- Memory: Minimum 4GB (8 GB recommended).
- 250 MB hard disk for installation files
- Operating System: Windows 11, 8.1, 8, 8, 7, 7
Downloading and installing Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery, v10.5.0.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on the speed of your download, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe then install the program