This article will guide you through how to get Starus Office Recovery’s full version for free on your PC. For help installing Starus Office Recovery on your PC, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Starus Office Recovery System Requirements
- How to Download & Install Starus Office Recovery
- Files required
Information on the software
Starus Office Recovery implements low-level, content-aware disk scan to enable surefooted recovery from badly damaged, corrupted and inaccessible devices. Content-aware analysis extracts information from the disk surface, not just the file systems. This allows Starus Office Recovery to successfully recover documents that other tools cannot. The product’s sophisticated document analysis engine and user interface combine to deliver the best in-class performance, even for complete beginners.
Starus Office Recovery is characterized by the following:
- Undelete Documents in the Widest Range of Formats
- Get back documents that were accidentally deleted
- Protect and restore documents that have been maliciously destroyed
- How to recover from virus attacks
- Get the documents you lost
- Find Corrupted Partitions and Recover Your Documents
- Recover Documents From Formatted Disks
Starus Office Recovery System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): RAM of 512MB is required
- Hard Disk Space: 50MB Free Space
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or latest
How To Download and Install StarusOffice Recovery
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe then install the program