This article explains how you can download and install the full Golden Software Grapher v20.2.321 completely free on a personal computer. Follow these instructions and the direct download link to install Golden Software Grapher v20.2.321.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Golden Software Grapher v20.2.321 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Golden Software Grapher v20.2.321
- Files required
Your data should be presented at its best. Grapher has high-quality graphing options that allow you to make the most of your data. Grapher has over 80 options for graphing in both 2D or 3D. This is useful for many industries, including geology, hydrology and construction.
Don’t miss a chance. Whether you’re an engineer, researcher or geologist, your data may be hiding valuable information. Grapher’s rich analysis tools, charts, and statistical features can be used to find trends, uncover new insights, or locate opportunities. Grapher gives you a complete view of all your data.
Grapher’s vast selection of graph types, and many customization options, allow you to easily communicate complex ideas to an audience that will understand. Grapher will let your data speak for you.
Grapher has been trusted by thousands upon thousands of engineers, scientists, and business professionals around the world. Experience Grapher firsthand and you will see why so few people trust Grapher with their data.
Golden Software Grapher consists of the following:
- Add legends, titles, axes
- Include inset zoom or graph magnifier
- Edit all axes parameters, multiples axes
- You can format axis scales in the following formats: linear, logarithmic and natural logarithmic.
- Combine multiple graphs
- Add fit curves to error bars and statistical analyses
- You can quickly filter data in and from your plots
- Place every component of the graph at a precise place
- Define custom line styles, colors, and fills
- You can edit text, line, fill, and symbol properties
- Add text, symbol, text and polylines to your polylines
- Insert custom or pre-defined fit curves
- Apply confidence intervals
- Include error bars
- Make statistical calculations from the raw data
- Display statistical information
- Many more…
Golden Software Grapher v20.2.321 System Requirements
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 (excludes RT), or higher
- Support for 64-bit and 32-bit operating systems
- 1024 x 768 or higher monitor resolution with a minimum 16-bit color depth
- Free hard disk space of at least 500 MB
- Minimum of 512 MB RAM
Installing Golden Software Grapher v20.2.321
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software