This article will demonstrate how to install Scan2CAD v10.4.13 free on your computer. For instructions on how to install Scan2CAD version 10.4.13 on your PC, follow the link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Scan2CAD version 10.4.13 System Prerequisites
- How to Download and Install Scan2CAD v10.4.13
- Required files
More information about the software
Scan2CAD is a world-leading CAD software. We are proud of our 20-year history of incrementally improving Scan2CADâ€™s object recognition.
Scan2CAD’s automation API makes batch conversions possible, saving you hours of tedious work.
Scan2CAD Automation is a Python API that can automate any feature in Scan2CAD. This allows you to seamlessly integrate powerful conversion features into your processes.
Scan2CAD is a software that allows you to scan and analyze data.
- Drawings of architectural details
- Aerospace drawings
- Electrical plans
- Contour maps
- All common drawing types
- CNC Artwork
- All CNC imagery
Scan2CAD Version 10.4.13 System Requirements
- Operating Systems: Windows 11/Windows 10, Windows 8.1/Windows 7
- 1 GHz or higher processor with at least two cores
- Minimum 4GB RAM
- Storage space of at least 64 GB is required (additional space may be needed to enable certain features or download updates).
- DirectX 12 and later compatible graphics card
How do I download and install Scan2CAD V10.4.13
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Start Setup.exe to install the software