This article explains how to get the full AssistMyTeamPDF Converter v22.214.171.124 installed on your PC. For assistance in installing AssistMyTeamPDF Converter v126.96.36.199, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- AssistMyTeam PDF Converter v188.8.131.52 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install AssistMyTeam pdf Converter v184.108.40.206
- Required files
Information about the software
Use AssistMyTeam PDF Converter to save all types of documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, webpages, images, email, ZIP archive) to PDF files. Windows Explorer Shell Integration makes all this possible with a single click to generate a PDF from your files, folders, and nested subfolders.
AssistMyTeam PDF converts more than 120 types file to PDF. These include Office documents, images, multipages TIF files, faxes, email MSG and EML as well as compressed ZIP. It can handle files within folders as well as nested sections to PDF. Advanced features allow you to add watermarks and passwords as well as set permissions for PDF content.
Additionally, PDF Converter can be used in Windows Explorer as a context menu. The PDF menus can be found in the context menu right-click of any file or folder. You can quickly and easily create PDFs of your files or folders by clicking a button. Windows Explorer has an instant PDF option that is much better than the complicated and cumbersome UI of other PDF applications. All in all, PDF Converter is ideal for users looking for powerful, yet easy, quick and affordable PDF conversion in Windows.
AssistMyTeam PDF Creator’s most important features are:
- Windows Explorer allows you quickly to convert from different types of documents into PDF.
- Support for the conversion of 120 and other files into PDF.
- The ZIPfile can be saved as a PDF.
- Convert Multi-page TIFF into PDF.
- Save MSG or EML email files with their attachments into PDF.
- Embed Files as Attachments in Original Format in PDF Portfolio
- Combine multiple files and documents into One file.
- Attach files in different formats and types to existing PDFs.
- Set security restriction on PDF files to allow editing or printing.
- Use a username and password to secure PDF documents.
- Use watermarkimage/text-to-PDF (e.g., company logos or names).
- Easy navigation is made possible by combining table-of-content with bookmarks within one PDF file.
- Add Page Number, Header, and Footer information to your PDF documents such as copyright information or disclaimer information.
- Automatically adjust photos to fit the page in your PDF.
- Batch conversion of multiple files or folders with nested sections into PDF.
- Seamless connection with Windows Explorer Shell Interface.
- For long-term preservation and archiving, convert documents to PDF/Astandard
- Monitor folders, and convert files to PDF automatically.
AssistMyTeam PDF Converter v220.127.116.11 System Requirements
- Operating Software: Windows 11 Windows, Windows 8.1 Windows 8, Windows 7 Windows Vista (both 32bits and 64bit are available) and all server Windows 2012 and beyond
How to download and install AssistMyTeam pdf converter v18.104.22.168
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software