This article explains how to get the full Foxit Reader version 184.108.40.20630 completely free for your computer. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Foxit Reader v220.127.116.1130 on your computer.
Table of Contents
- Foxit Reader v18.104.22.16830 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Foxit Reader 22.214.171.12430
- Required files
More information about the software
You will need a trusted PDF Reader to view important PDF documents. Foxit’s PDF Reader is the best in the business. Our small, feature-rich, and very fast PDF Reader enables you to view, annotate, fill out, or securely sign PDF documents no matter where you are or what device you’re on. There is no other PDF Reader that is as easy to use and intuitive.
Foxit PDF Reader is available on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, the web, and Linux, providing a consistent reading experience no matter where you are and what device you’re using.
The main features of Foxit Reader are:
- Read and Print
- Access PDF from Anywhere
- Collaborate and share
- Sign and Protect
- Customize and Deploy
Foxit Reader v126.96.36.19930 System Requirements
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, macOS 11, or macOS 12
- Ubuntu Desktop 14.04 16.00
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6.x (64-bit) ~ 7.x
- SUSE 12 Linux Enterprise Server
- OpenSUSE 13.2
- OpenSUSE Leap 42.x
How do I download and install Foxit Reader 188.8.131.5230
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the required files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY will always be your password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe and install the software