This article shows you how to download and install the full version of ManyCam v126.96.36.199 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing ManyCam v188.8.131.52 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- ManyCam v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install ManyCam v220.127.116.11
- Required files
About the software
ManyCam is an easy-to-use virtual camera and live streaming software that helps you deliver professional live videos on streaming platforms, video conferencing apps, and remote learning tools.
Connect ManyCam to Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, or any video calling app as your virtual camera and transform your conference calls, video chats, and business presentations.
With ManyCam as your live streaming software, you can broadcast to multiple platforms at once, such as Facebook and YouTube, while accessing all the live video tools you need.
Blur, remove or replace your background with the flip of a switch with Virtual Backgrounds during web conferences, video chats, and virtual classrooms without a green screen.
Create any layout you need on your live window with picture-in-picture customizable layers and multiple video sources.
The main features of ManyCam are:
- Multiple picture-in-picture customizable layers
- Media switcher between scenes and various sources
- Camera angles, mobile cameras, documents, NDI® & more
- Multicast to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, or any RTMP streaming
- Mobile devices as camera angles and remote control while live
- Main live window recording with the click of a button
- High-quality background images and videos
- Optimized AI model for better background removal
- Custom images, videos, and video sources as background
- Resizable layers with rounded corners
- Transform tools for all layers and sources
- Layout presets with split-screen options
ManyCam v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11.
- Intel Core i3 or faster processor (i5 or greater preferred)
- 2 GB RAM.
- Graphics card drivers must be up-to-date.
- To check encoder requirements, see this page.
How to Download and Install ManyCam v22.214.171.124
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software