This article shows you how to download and install the full version of AskAdmin for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing AskAdmin on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- AskAdmin (v1.9) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install AskAdmin (v1.9)
- Required files
About the software
Do you wish to restrict some users from accessing certain programs, services, and files on a computer? With AskAdmin, you can simply block access to chosen applications, files, and folder contents. AskAdmin can block most any resource on your computer, including Microsoft Store, Microsoft EDGE, Google Chrome, Skype, built-in apps (e.g. UWP), CMD & BAT files/scripts, reg data and more. To further prevent access to blocked items, AskAdmin provides an optional password. AskAdmin is a portable application that is ideal for those with children, and for business computers.
AskAdmin (v1.9) System Requirements
- Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows XP
How to Download and Install AskAdmin (v1.9)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software