This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Wifinian v3.3.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Wifinian v3.3.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Wifinian v3.3.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Wifinian v3.3.1
- Required files
About the software
Wifinian is a Windows desktop tool to enable users to actively control Wi-Fi connections.
The main features of Wifinian are:
- Connect to or disconnect from a wireless network
- Rename a wireless profile
- Change automatic connection (Auto Connect) or automatic switch (Auto Switch) settings of a wireless profile
- Rush – Perform rescan of wireless networks in short intervals (The number indicates interval (sec).)
- Engage – Execute automatic connection depending on signal strength, order and automatic switch setting of wireless profiles (The number indicates the threshold of signal strength (%).)
- Organize – Change the order (priority) of wireless profiles, delete a wireless profile
Wifinian v3.3.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Wifinian v3.3.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software