This article shows you how to download and install the full version of FeelYourSound Sundog v3.9.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing FeelYourSound Sundog v3.9.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- FeelYourSound Sundog v3.9.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install FeelYourSound Sundog v3.9.0
- Required files
About the software
Sundog is designed to work with all major DAWs. All note output happens via MIDI. As long as you set up a virtual MIDI cable between Sundog and your DAW you are ready to go.
But even without a virtual MIDI cable you can create new songs and phrases, as Sundog contains an own factory soundset with over 100 instruments. And it can export MIDI files directly to other programs.
The first thing you do is choosing a scale and a basenote. Take C Major for example if you want to compose a happy song, or E Minor if you write a sad ballad. Just choose a scale and play some notes. You will quickly get a feeling for the mood of the scale.
In a second step you switch over to a special chords view. You can listen to chords by just clicking buttons – and they will all fit your chosen scale!
Once you have found some nice chords you can create a chord progression. This will be the harmonic base of your song.
Back in the main view the real magic starts. You can use your mouse, your MIDI keyboard, or your computer keyboard to create new melodies. All your input can either be mapped to scale notes – great for leads! – or to the current chord notes.
This way your melodies will always sound harmonic! Now if you go back to the chords view and change some chords all your melodies will get updated at once.
The main features of FeelYourSound Sundog are:
- Find the best fitting triads and four note chords for a scale.
- Over 500 chord progressions + progression search engine included.
- Create own chord collections and trigger them with one finger.
- Import chord progressions from standard MIDI files.
- Work with chord voicings / variations.
- Draw melodies with your mouse or use the built-in step sequencer.
- Let melodic rhythms follow your chord notes automatically.
- Use the Pattern Finder to search through over 200 factory rhythms/patterns.
- Exchange presets easily via the system clipboard.
- Experiment with new scales and basenotes. Over 300 scales available out of the box.
FeelYourSound Sundog v3.9.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install FeelYourSound Sundog v3.9.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software