This article will help you download and install the full version (v184.108.40.2065) of PDF Annotator for free on your Windows PC. For instructions on how to install PDF Annotator version 8.0.835 on your PC, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- PDF Annotator v220.127.116.115 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install PDF Annotator v18.104.22.1685
- Required files
Notes & Annotations to PDF documents – Comments, corrections and signatures. Highlighting, designs, drawings, and even designs can all be added.
Keep annotations in their original file. Share them with coworkers, email them to partners or send them back to the author. The marked-up document can be viewed without the need for special software.
You can add comments to PDF content. If images are available, you can paste them in.
You can easily restore the original document from any device. All markup can be removed or hidden in one click.
Insert blank pages for more space. You can also add your comments to any page.
PDF Annotator has the following main features:
- Give a brief comment on a lengthy document
- Send an email to return a completed form or agreement.
- Check, correct, and proofread a document right from the comfort of your computer
- Notes and drawings can be made right on the page
- Showcase your ideas and suggestions
- You can instantly grade student papers using your PC, laptop, or Tablet PC
PDF Annotator v22.214.171.1245 System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows 11. Windows 10. Windows 8.1 or Windows 7.
How To Download and Install PDF Annotator V126.96.36.1995
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software