This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Avast Premier 2023 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Avast Premier 2023 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Avast Premier 2023 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Avast Premier 2023
- Required files
About the software
Security that’s tailored to fit your needs. Avast Premium Security protects against all online threats, including spoofed websites and ransomware.
Now you can safely shop and bank online
Spoofed (fake) websites are one of the oldest hacking tricks in the book. Avast Premium Security scans websites for security risks on both your computer and mobile phone, so you can finally shop and bank online safely on any device.
Avoid becoming the victim of digital extortion
Ransomware is quickly becoming one of the most common — and dangerous — types of malware out there. Avast Premium Security fully protects all of your devices against havoc-wreaking ransomware so you don’t become the victim of digital extortion.
Whichever devices you use, we’ve got you covered
Avast Premier 2023 System Requirements
- Windows 10; Windows 8/8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 or higher, any Edition (32 or 64-bit).
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions).
- 1 GB RAM or above.
- 2 GB free space on the hard disk.
- Internet connection to download, activate, and maintain program updates and antivirus database.
- Optimally standard screen resolution no less than 1024 x 768 pixels.
How to Download and Install Avast Premier 2023
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software