This article shows you how to download and install the full version of ORPALIS PDF OCR v1.1.43 Professional for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing ORPALIS PDF OCR v1.1.43 Professional on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- ORPALIS PDF OCR V1.1.43 Professional Software System Requirements
- How to download and install ORPALIS PDF OCR version 1.1.43 Professional
- Required files
Information on the software
ORPALIS PDF OCR allows you to convert any document from any source to searchable PDF in a quick and easy way.
ORPALIS PDF OCR Professional Professional is a professional OCR software.
- Faster document to PDF OCR conversion tool of the market.
- High quality layout analysis and optical character recognition.
- User-friendly interface that is both intuitive and productive
- Images can now be searched.
- No more wasting time trying to find information in log documents.
- Automatic indexation for large volumes of documents.
- The intuitive interface of the software makes it user-friendly.
- GdPicture.NET SDK enables you to run an efficient and reliable OCR tool.
- Constructed and approved industry professionals.
ORPALIS PDF OCR v1.1.43 Professional System Requirements
- Windows (Vista, or higher) operating systems.
- 1.3GHz processor or better;
- RAM of at least 512MB (more recommended: 1GB or more).
How to Download and Install ORPALIS PDF OCR v1.1.43 Professional
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the files. Depending on the speed of your download, it could take up to 30 minutes or more.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Start Setup.exe to install the software