Written by Inomma LLC
- Financial: category
- Release Date: 2023-01-10
- Licence Free
- Software Version: 4.3.1
- File size 13.51 MB
- Compatibility Windows 11 & 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 & Vista, and Mac OS 10 & 11, 11 10.15
How it works
1. You can use your local currency and sync the wallets you like to your CoinStats account automatically.
2. Set up your portfolio in CoinStats either by manually adding your buy/sell transactions or syncing your exchange or wallets for a live view.
3. Do you find yourself trading on many exchanges? Are you losing track of all your trades? Connect all of your CoinStats accounts and manage all transactions, holdings, and trades from one central location.
4. You can then choose which exchange you want, and also see average prices across all exchanges.
5. You can access the latest data about any cryptocurrency, links to their website, Reddit, Twitter and read up to date news and updates from the coin teams in order to get as much information as possible.
CoinStats Crypto Tracker Features Description
Latest Version: 4.3.1
What does CoinStats – Crypto Tracker do? #1 free Bitcoin & cryptocurrency portfolio, news, alerts and analytics tracker. Check out the prices of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin from more than 400 exchanges. You can use local currency and sync the wallets you like to your CoinStats account automatically. You can see all of your transactions in real-time through the app. *ALL YOUR CRYPTO IN ONE PLACE Own multiple cryptocurrencies in multiple exchanges and wallets like an average investor trader does. Trade on many exchanges, and you could get lost in all your trades. Connect everything to CoinStats and manage all your holdings, transactions, trades from one place. *COIN RESEARCH Find the next great coin. CoinStats allows advanced filtering, sorting and research so you can find the next great investment. The latest data on any cryptocurrency can be accessed, along with links to the website, Reddit or Twitter. In order to obtain as much information possible, you will also find the most recent news from the coin teams. *TRACK EVERY COLUMN Never miss a chance to buy or trade. You can easily track and monitor the LIVE prices for over 7,000 cryptocurrency and access extensive charts and other data. You will be able to select the exchange you’re using or look at average prices across all exchanges, also “favorite” coins you want to keep an eye on. *BUY COINS Purchase coins directly from the coin site using Microsoft Pay and your Debit Card. The current availability is limited to US-based users and has a daily limit at $250 KYC not necessary Coming soon: Support for more countries, limit rise and support *QUICK TRADE Make swap trades with your exchange coins. Microsoft Pay lets you buy and sell coins and allows you to make trades all in a matter of seconds. *COINSTATS Wallet Create a Wallet in CoinStats from within the app. You can manage multiple cryptocurrencies, and send/receive coins in a single click. *YOUR PORTFOLIO Easily view your entire portfolio in one place. CoinStats lets you set up your portfolio. You can manually add your buy/sell transaction or sync your exchange or wallets live. Set up multiple portfolios easily. *PORTFOLIO SHARING Compare your portfolio with friends and track your gains over time. You can share one or several portfolios with your friends, and they will see it in their CoinStats App. *ALERTS Set up a price limit, volume, pump alerts for all the cryptocurrencies available so you don’t miss a single opportunity. Receive auto alerts regarding significant changes in portfolio and favorite coins. We’ll inform you! *NEWS CoinStats brings all the crypto related news from over 40 sources to a single screen so you can easily stay on top of the market. Safari Reader View makes news even easier. *WEEKLY UPDATES We move fast and update the CoinStats app each week with more features and improvements for our users. You can check our backlog and plans at feedback.coinstats.app We’re happy to learn more about your experience while using Coin Stats! Please do not hesitate to email us at [email]protected with any question. -The Coin Stats Team