This article shows you how to download and install the full version of MiTeC SMBIOS Explorer v1.0.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing MiTeC SMBIOS Explorer v1.0.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- MiTeC SMBIOS Explorer v1.0.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install MiTeC SMBIOS Explorer v1.0.0
- Required files
About the software
SMBIOS Explorer (SMBE) offers powerful SMBIOS (System Management BIOS) exploring its data in hexadecimal mode, as data converted to structures respecting SMBIOS versions or as fully user-readable translated data in comprehensive browser.
SMBIOS data can be read from registry, WMI, ROM memory or using API functions (depends on operating system).
SMBIOS contains powerful data interpreter for easy data analysis and appropriate SMBIOS data is highlighted in hexadecimal view when table is selected and double-clicked. Also Table structure with current values is displayed.
The main features of MiTeC SMBIOS Explorer are:
- Hexadecimal data can be searched for either text or byte patterns. Address jumper is also available.
- When data is read, brief system information summary is collected and displayed above the hexadecimal view.
- SMBIOS data can be saved for further analysis to plain/compressed file.
- There’s also file scanner for better orientation in file base searching for either text or contained SMBIOS tables presence.
- SMBIOS Identification Information overview collects all serial and asset numbers
- SMBE is SMBIOS 3.6 compliant – it reads all implemented tables and its data up to SMBIOS specification version 3.6.
- Unregistered (free) version allows only basic hexadecimal view with data interpreter and searching and data save/load after 14-day trial expiration.
MiTeC SMBIOS Explorer v1.0.0 System Requirements
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2023
- Windows Server 2023
- Windows 11
How to Download and Install MiTeC SMBIOS Explorer v1.0.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software