This article will demonstrate how to free download and install Microsoft Office 2007 on your computer. For help installing Microsoft Office 2007, follow the steps and download link.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Office 2007 System requirements
- How to download and install Microsoft Office 2007
- Required files
Information about the software
Microsoft Office 2007 (codenamed Office 12) is a version of Microsoft Office, a family of office suites and productivity software for Windows, developed and published by Microsoft. It was released to production on November 3, 2006. It was then made available to volume licensing customers on November 30, 2006, before being made available to retail customers on January 30 2007. It was preceded and succeeded by Office 2003.
Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 lets you manage all aspects of your business. This product includes all of the user-friendly business software included with Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007 plus Groove 2007 and OneNote 2007. These applications comprise:
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007 is used to analyze business information and create spreadsheets. It also tracks time, expenses, resources, people, etc.
- Microsoft Office Word 2007 allows you to create, edit, save, and manage documents
- Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 for professional publications
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager allows you to manage customers, contacts and sales
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 to create dynamic sales presentations
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2008 allows you to save time, get organised, and do business on the internet with the complete accounting software for small businesses
- Microsoft Access 2007 to create a database and then filter, sort, graph, and visualize business information
- InfoPath 2007, to lower the cost for executing business transactions.
- Communicator 2007 allows users to communicate more easily with clients and colleagues in different locations and time zones. It uses a variety communications techniques, including voice, video, and instant messaging.
- Groove 2007 allows you to work together dynamically with other people in one workspace. This brings all your team members, documents, and information together.
- OneNote 2007 is a tool that allows you to collect and organize handwritten and audio and video recordings, screen clippings and drawings, as well as Web research and screen research.
Microsoft Office 2007 System requirements
|Computer and processor
|500 megahertz (MHz), processor or greater
|256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher. Outlook Instant Search is recommended to have at least 512 MB RAM. Grammar and contextual spelling in Office Word do not turn on unless the computer has 1 gigabyte (GB) of memory.
|1.5GB of memory. A portion of this disk space is free after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.
|CD-ROM and DVD drives
|1024×768 resolution or higher monitor
|Windows XP Service Pack (SP2) 2, Windows Server 2003 SP1 with SP1, and other operating systems. On 64-bit operating systems, the Office Clean-up wizard will not work.
Windows XP Tablet PC Edition is required for some inking functions. A close-talk microphone is required and an audio output device. Speech recognition functionality is also required. Information Rights Management requires access to Windows 2003 Server SP1 and later running Windows Rights Management Services.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 (or later) is required to access certain advanced functions in Office Outlook 2007. Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity. Instant Search requires Windows Desktop Search 3.0.
For advanced collaboration functionality, you will need to connect to Windows Server 2003 SP1 or later. Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 must be installed to enable some advanced functionality.
Internet Explorer 6.0 and later 32-bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access. There could be additional charges.
|Based on your operating system configuration, the requirements of the product and its functionality could vary.
How to Download and Install Microsoft Office 2007
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the files. Depending upon your download speed, it may take from a couple of minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting, please refer to this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open “Software Files” folder and run setup.exe. When prompted, open Serial.txt and copy paste the serial code into the installer. Finish your installation.
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007, without any limitations, installed on your computer.