This article explains how to get the full version Software Companions GerbView V10.10 free of charge on your PC. Follow the instructions and direct download link to install Software Companions GerbView version 10.10 on your PC.
Table of contents
- Software Companions GerbView V10.10 System Requirements
- GerbView version 10.10: How can I download and install software companions
- Files that are required
Information about the software
GerbViewTM is an advanced yet simple-to use application that allows you to view/print and convert Gerber and ODB++ files, as well as Adobe PDF, Excellon or HPGL/2.
GerbView supports both RS-274D Gerber and RS-274X Gerber formats. It can also be used to convert Gerber files to RS-274X Extended format. The new extended Gerber format contains embedded aperture information and using this format will minimize the risk for errors during the manufacturing of the PCB.
GerbView’s pdf to CAD capability allows you convert Adobe PDF files to Gerber and Autodesk DXF.
Gerbview lets you visualize your design either on the screen or in print. Your true design is now available online. Use the precise measure and query tool to verify apertures, tools, distances, etc.
GerbView lets you create workspaces that contain files from the supported file formats. The workspace can be saved for later use. The workspace you save will link to the design files. All you have to do is reload the workspace file in order to see the entire design.
The workspace can include markup elements such as text, barcodes (arrows, lines), images, ellipses, polygons, and text. All markup components can be burn-in and added to a Gerber layers. This feature allows you to easily add text or barcode images directly to a layer.
GerbView can rasterize single files, or whole workspaces, and save to one of the supported raster formats.
You may print scaled or in real size. All Windows based plotters and printers are supported. Poster mode, also called tiled pages or poster mode, is used to print large designs on several smaller A4/Letter sheets.
The main features of Software Companions GerbView are:
- View, print out, markup, convert Gerber to Adobe PDF, Excellon or ODB++ (PLT).
- Convert Gerber, Excellon and ODB++ files to Autodesk DXF and Adobe PDF.
- Convert from RS-274D to RS-274X, known as extended Gerber format.
- Convert your PDF files as Gerber RS-274X HPGL/2 or DXF.
- Convert multiple Gerber documents to a multilayer PDF (DWF) or DXF. Learn how to create layered PDF files.
- Convert ODB++ into a layered PDF or individual files using Extended Gerber RS274X, PDF, DXF or SVG.
- Gerber X2 file attributes and pads attributes can be supported.
- You can add markups (also known as annotations), using text, images and QR-codes.
- Markup elements can be converted to native Gerber data using the markup-burn-in feature
- Compare Gerber layers and observe the differences.
- You can remove a select number of items from a Gerber File.
- Delete items based on aperture selection and usage.
- Gerber apertures may be replaced using usage or by an individual selection.
- Report aperture usage for one or all layers.
- Command line conversion and printing is included.
- Query entity information in Gerber files, ODB++, HPGL/2, Excellon files, and HPGL/2 files.
- You can measure distances, areas, and perimeters with or without snapping on pads or tracks.
- Both imperial and metric units will be supported.
- List and search for components in ODB++ files.
- Highlight selected apertures within Gerber and ODB++ files.
- Multiple files can be added to a single workspace.
- There is no limit to the number of files that can be stored in a workspace. Memory is only limited.
- You can set the individual visibility, rotation and scaling of all loaded files.
- You can copy a portion of the display and save it to your clipboard.
- Use mouse-wheel to zoom and pan in CAD style.
- Printing can be done with a user-definable header and footer.
Software Companions GerbView V10.10 System Requirements
- Windows XP SP3 32 bit
- Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit
- Windows 8 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 8.1 32, 64 and 64 bits
- Windows 10, 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 11
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2023
- Windows Server 2023
- Windows Server 2023
- Supports Citrix Terminal Server.
How To Download and Install Software Companions GerbView V10.10
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software