This article shows how to install the full version iCare Data Recovery Pro v8.4.6 free on a Windows PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing iCare Data Recovery Pro v8.4.6 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Requirements to iCare Data Recovery Pro v8.4.6
- How to download and install iCare data recovery pro v8.4.6
- Required files
Information about the software
iCare Recovery Pro Professional Windows Data Recovery Software. With just three easy steps, you can recover files from corrupted or formatted drives.
iCare Data Recovery successfully recovered all files that had been deleted from the recycle bin. It earned a 100% score for its ability recover images, documents, audio, or video.
The main features of iCare Data Recovery Pro are:
- Format Recovery
- Data Recovery Off Local & External Drive
- Powerful Data Restore Utility
- Data Recovery from Various Storage Media
- Recover Deleted Files Fast Scanning
- Files from Memory Card can be recovered
iCare v8.4.6 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP; Windows Server
- CPU: 1GHz (32 or 64 bits)
- RAM: RAM: Minimum 256MB RAM (Optimum 1024MB)
- Hard Disk Space: above 100M free space
How to Download and Install iCare Data Recovery Pro v8.4.6
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on the speed of your download, this might take between a few minutes and a few hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software