This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Steinberg Dorico Pro v4.1.10 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Steinberg Dorico Pro v4.1.10 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Steinberg Dorico Pro v4.1.10 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Steinberg Dorico Pro v4.1.10
- Required files
About the software
Dorico helps you to compose music and write it in music notation, automatically producing printed results of exceptional quality. It also gives you sequencer-style tools for editing the playback of your music, without compromising the beauty of the score. With hundreds of unique, smart time-saving features you won’t find anywhere else, Dorico is easy enough for anyone to learn, but powerful enough to satisfy even the most demanding professionals.
The main features of Steinberg Dorico Pro are:
- Fast, flexible workflows
- Ideal for teaching and learning
- Unrivalled musical intelligence
- Beautiful, modern design
Steinberg Dorico Pro v4.1.10 System Requirements
- Operating systems (Windows)
64-bit Windows 10 Version 21H2 (or higher), 64-bit Windows 11 Version 21H2 (or higher)
- Operating systems (Mac)
macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina, macOS Big Sur, macOS Monterey
- RAM minimum
- RAM recommended
- Hard disk free space
How to Download and Install Steinberg Dorico Pro v4.1.10
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software