This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Focusrite Fast-Balancer v1.0.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Focusrite Fast-Balancer v1.0.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Focusrite Fast-Balancer v1.0.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Focusrite Fast-Balancer v1.0.0
- Required files
About the software
Choose between Warm, Neutral, and Bright to add an instant flavour to your voice and instruments, so that you can set the mood and stay in the creative flow.
Set the tone that’s right for you, then easily select how much of FAST Balancer’s EQ is affecting your audio with the Intensity slider. From strong to subtle, position the slider to what sounds best for you and your track, and have a balanced mix on the fly.
Balance the frequency spectrum of your voice and instruments in one click. Polish them instantly and have a professional-sounding mix without needing to tweak countless settings.
The AI-powered plugin is trained on over 500,000 real-world audio files from vocals, electric and acoustic guitar, bass, drums, and more. Don’t be restricted by presets with FAST Balancer analyzing your audio — taking all of its knowledge — and applying the best settings with the selected instrument profile in mind.
The main features of Focusrite Fast-Balancer are:
- SET THE TONE, INSTANTLY
- BALANCED BY AI
Focusrite Fast-Balancer v1.0.0 System Requirements
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Mac: OSX 10.12+
- RAM: at least 4 GB (recommended)
- CPU: at least intel DualCore i5 (recommended)
- GPU: OpenGL Support
How to Download and Install Focusrite Fast-Balancer v1.0.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software